- For Time
- 3 Rounds of:
- 21 Pull-Ups
- 15 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- Directly into, 3 Rounds of:
- 21 Burpees
- 15 Thrusters (95/65 lb)
Score: Is the total time it takes to complete all 6 rounds.
Scaling Options & Alternative Movements
– Pull-ups: Banded pull-ups, Ring-rows
– Overhead Squats: Over Head squat with a PVC pipe, Air squats, weighted front squats
– Burpees: Scale the reps of burpees, Set back burpees, No push-up burpee, Kettlebell swings
– Thruster: Wallballs, weighted front squats, Air squats, Ball slams, Kettlebell swings
About the wod
Intent: The intent is to tap into lactic acid training and dig deep in the pain cave. The format is a spin-off of the classic 21-15-9 sprint but increasing the reps slightly on the bodyweight movements and dropping the last round of 9. Not a lot of equipment is required just a pull-up rig and a barbell, you can also use dumbells or kettlebells if that’s all you have.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell