- For Time
- 3 Rounds of:
- 21 Pull-Ups
- 15 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- Directly into, 3 Rounds of:
- 21 Burpees
- 15 Thrusters (95/65 lb)
Score: Is the total time it takes to complete all 6 rounds.
Scaling Options & Alternative Movements
– Pull-ups: Banded pull-ups, Ring-rows
– Overhead Squats: Over Head squat with a PVC pipe, Air squats, weighted front squats
– Burpees: Scale the reps of burpees, Set back burpees, No push-up burpee, Kettlebell swings
– Thruster: Wallballs, weighted front squats, Air squats, Ball slams, Kettlebell swings
Intent: The intent is to tap into lactic acid training and dig deep in the pain cave. The format is a spin-off of the classic 21-15-9 sprint but increasing the reps slightly on the bodyweight movements and dropping the last round of 9. Not a lot of equipment is required just a pull-up rig and a barbell, you can also use dumbells or kettlebells if that’s all you have.