Broward CrossFit Memorial WOD by Steven Bowser
- AMRAP (with a Partner) in 15 minutes
- 20 Deadlifts (275/185 lb)
- 40 Power Cleans (185/135 lb)
- 60 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- 80 American Kettlebell Swings (70/53 lb)
- 100 Double-Unders
- If you complete the ascending ladder, repeat in reverse
One Partner can work at a time. Split up work as you wish. On a 15 Minute Clock climb up the ladder to complete the 100 Double Unders – then retreat back down the ladder KB Swings, WBs, PCs, DLs – if you have enough time start climbing back up again. For example do 20-40-60-80-100, then 80-60-40-20, then 40-60-80-100, etc.
From Broward CrossFit: "On Saturday 04-21-18 The Playground Gym / Broward CrossFit will be honoring long-time Friend and Member Lt Gerald Balboa of the Miami Dade Fire Dept, Father, Husband, and all around Bad Ass who passed away in March 2018.
[anyone is] welcome to come out and partake in Gerry's Ladder, a partner workout to celebrate Gerry's life...Gerry loved doing [partner workouts]. Being he was a Firefighter, you will climb up the ladder than back down in a 15 min AMRAP."
See also: "Gerry"