Broward CrossFit Memorial WOD
- AMRAP (with a Partner) in 15 minutes
- 20 Deadlifts (275/185 lb)
- 40 Power Cleans (185/135 lb)
- 60 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- 80 American Kettlebell Swings (70/53 lb)
- 100 Double-Unders
- If you complete the ascending ladder, repeat in reverse
One Partner can work at a time. Split up work as you wish. On a 15 Minute Clock climb up the ladder to complete the 100 Double Unders – then retreat back down the ladder KB Swings, WBs, PCs, DLs – if you have enough time start climbing back up again. For example do 20-40-60-80-100, then 80-60-40-20, then 40-60-80-100, etc.
About the wod
From Broward CrossFit: "On Saturday 04-21-18 The Playground Gym / Broward CrossFit will be honoring long-time Friend and Member Lt Gerald Balboa of the Miami Dade Fire Dept, Father, Husband, and all around Bad Ass who passed away in March 2018.
[anyone is] welcome to come out and partake in Gerry's Ladder, a partner workout to celebrate Gerry's life...Gerry loved doing [partner workouts]. Being he was a Firefighter, you will climb up the ladder than back down in a 15 min AMRAP."
See also: "Gerry"
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell