CrossFit CA22 Memorial WOD
- AMRAP (with a Partner) in 31 minutes
- 31 Burpees
- 31 Double-Unders
- 31 Deadlifts (45/30 kg)
- 31 Push-Ups
- 31 Box Jumps (24/20 in)
- 31 Hang Power Cleans (45/30 kg)
- 31 Air Squats
- 31 Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 31 Shoulder-to-Overheads (45/30 kg)
- 31 AbMat Sit-Ups
- 31 calorie Row
- 31 Wall Ball Shots (9/6 kg)
Garry, an English professional rugby league footballer and farmer, was, along with his wife, Ros, and 2 boys, Cameron and Flynn, a member of CrossFit CA22 (Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom). The box held a memorial workout for Garry.
Ros and Cameron, who often work out together, opted for a Partner WOD. The 31 minutes represent Garry's age when he died. The 12 movements represent each of the people who lost their lives in the shooting.