“FiCT 18.3 Qualifier”
2018 Fittest in Cape Town Qualifier WOD #3
- For Time
- From 0:00-6:00, perform 2 Rounds of:
- 10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- 10 Overhead Squats (40/25 kg)
- Then, directly into 2 Rounds of:
- 8 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- 8 Overhead Squats (60/40 kg)
- From 6:00-9:00, perform 2 Rounds of:
- 6 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- 6 Overhead Squats (80/55 kg)
- From 9:00-12:00, perform 2 Rounds of:
- 4 Bar Muscle-Ups
- 4 Squat Snatches (90/60 kg)
- From 12:00-15:00, perform 2 Rounds of:
- 2 Bar Muscle-Ups
- 2 Squat Snatches (100/65 kg)
Athletes must perform the required repetitions within the time limit before they can move on to the next round. If the athlete fails to complete the required repetitions within the time cap, the score will be the total number of reps performed.
They have proudly hosted the best athletes and teams that South Africa has had to offer, stand podium since our competition began in 2011.
"We now look forward to having the best in this country measure their capacity against some of the best in the world.
We believe that a fitness test must have an unknown and unknowable factor. In the past, Fittest in Cape Town has tested different outdoor venues such as beach workouts and other creative ways of testing the athletes abilities to find the truly fittest in the field each year."