“Empty Barbell Blitz”
Train FTW Benchmark WOD
- For Time
- 70 Push Presses (45/35 lb)
- 60 Barbell Box Step-Ups (45/35 lb, 20/18 in)
- 50 Push Presses (45/35 lb)
- 40 Barbell Box Step-Ups (45/35 lb, 20/18 in)
- 30 Push Presses (45/35 lb)
- 20 Barbell Box Step-Ups (45/35 lb, 20/18 in)
With a running clock, as fast as possible complete the prescribed work in the order written.
Score is the time on the clock when the last set of the Barbell Box Step-Ups is completed.
About the wod
Matt is a former CrossFit Games athlete, a member of the CrossFit Trainer Staff, a CrossFit Level-4 Coach, and co-creator of Train FTW. After four Top 10 finishes at the CrossFit Games (including the runner-up slot in 2012), Chan became a full-time athlete and one of the most popular and knowledgeable veterans in the sport.