“Earn Those Guinness”
GoRuck St. Patrick's Day WOD
- 3 Rounds for Time
- 17 Ruck Burpees (30/20 lb)
- 20 meter Crab Walk (30/20 lb)
- 17 Weighted Sit-Ups (30/20 lb)
- 20 meter Bear Crawl (30/20 lb)
With a running clock, complete 3 rounds of the prescribed work in the order written as fast as possible (“For Time”).
Score is the time on the clock when the last round of the Bear Crawl is completed.
Crab Walk: Wear the Ruck in front and start on the tabletop position. Walk 10 meters out starting with the hands and 10 meters back with the feet.
About the wod
Background: This workout was designed by GoRuck @goruck to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on March 17, 2021.
The rep scheme and movements signify:
– 3 rounds and 17 Burpees for the date of St. Patrick’s death
– Crab Walk symbolizes banishing the snakes
– Bear Crawl symbolizes the legend of the boar slaughter.