2016 CrossFit Games Individual WOD
- 10 Rounds For Time
- 12 Deadlifts (155/105 lb)
- 9 Hang Power Cleans (155/105 lb)
- 6 Push Jerks (155/105 lb)
About the wod
In the 2015 CrossFit Games, Friday's programming was put to a vote on Twitter. Fans got to choose between "Heavy DT" and "Double DT" — heavy won that year.
With "Murph" in the morning and "Double DT" at night on July 22, 2016 it was Hero Friday at the 2016 CrossFit Games.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell