- For Time
- 1,000 meter Burden Run (25 kg sandbag)
- 100 Push-Ups
- 100 Sit-Ups
- 100 Air Squats
- 100 Double-Unders
- 100 ft Rope Climbs (accumulate over multiple ascents)
- 1,000 meter Burden Run (25kg sandbag)
For the rope climb, accumulate 100 ft total before moving on to the final run. If you are climbing a 15 ft rope, 7 ascents are required (round up from 6.66).
About the wod
On the day of his death, Royal Marine Fairbrother was leading a joint foot patrol with elements of the Afghan army when they were suddenly ambushed. During the exchange, Royal Marine Fairbrother was wounded by gunfire and died shortly thereafter.
We first found this Hero WOD posted on British Hero WOD’s Facebook page (@britishherowods) on September 18, 2016.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell