- 3 Rounds for Time (In a Team of 3)
- 2,000 meter Row
- 14 Dumbbell Thrusters (50/35 lb)
- 34 Kettlebell Swings (70/53 lb)
- 484 Double-Unders
- 108 Burpees
- 2,000 meter Row
- 18 Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
One athlete works at a time. On a running clock, perform the work in the order written. Break up reps among partners any way you choose.
Score is the total time it takes to complete the entire workout.
About the wod
The significance of the rep scheme is as follows:
- Row and thrusters represent 2014, year he started with Pierce County
- 34 swings signify his age when he passed away, 484 double-unders for his badge number
- Burpees for the date of his passing (1/08)
- Another row and deadlifts for the year, 2018, when he passed
- The 3 rounds are for the 3 sons he left behind
We first found the workout posted by CrossFit Burien @crossfitburien on January 18, 2019.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell