The Muscle Feed Hero WOD by Jk McLeod
- AMRAP in 35 minutes
- 9 Man Makers (2x35/20 lb dumbbells)
- 11 Burpees
- In remaining time, AMRAP of:
- 300 meter Run
- 27 Air Squats
- 9 Handstand Push-Ups
Start a 35-minute timer. Do the man-makers and burpees. Then, without stopping continue to the run, air squats, and handstand push-ups and repeat those three movements as many times as possible until the 35-minute clock runs out. Your score is the number of rounds and repetitions completed of the run/air squat/handstand push-ups.
One man maker (demo) consists of a dumbbell push-up, two renegade rows (one per arm), and a squat clean thruster.
This workout was created and submitted to us by Jk McLeod (@coachjk_themusclefeed). The significance of the rep scheme is as follows:
- 35 minutes (35 years old)
- 9 man makers and 11 burpees (enlisted for service shortly after 9/11)
- 300m run, 27 air squats, 9 burpees (killed on 3/27/2009)