Coach Creation WOD
- Bench Press (165/115 lb)
- Rope Climbs 15'
- Bench Press (185/130 lb)
- Peg Board Climbs
- 12 Bench Press (205/145 lb)
- 2 Rope Climbs 15'
- 9 Bench Press (205/145 lb)
- 1 Peg Board Climb
- 6 Bench Press (205/145 lb)
- 1 Legless Rope Climb 15'
Move immediately from one section of the workout to the next. No rest between sections.
About the wod
Quitting doesn't feel good at all. This was the first time I have ever quit a workout. I wrote this one and called it "Cerberus" yes the 3 headed dog in Greek mythology that guards the gates of Hades. (3 movements in this workout thus the 3 heads) Quitting puts a few things in perspective.
1. It draws the line of your current physical limitations.
2. It drains you mentally and emotionally for much longer than the moment you quit.
3. It gives you all kinds of excuses as to why you quit and you try and justify it in your mind. I quit on the last section of 205 bench, rope and pegboard climbs. I called it a "safety concern" in my head.
4. It gives you a reason to train harder, work on limitations and finish it next go round. That's precisely what I intend to do!
You can dwell on loss all you want and it changes nothing…just eats your soul away and it's miserable. When you find the reason to get back up after quitting you are programming your mind to succeed not only on the failure but in life!