Impact Sports Academy Memorial WOD
- 2 Rounds for Time (with a Partner)
- 12 Burpee Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- 8 Clean-and-Jerk Complexes* (60/35 kg)
- 1,969 meter Row
- 1 minute Handstand Hold (cumulative)
- 6 Body Basters**
- 2,016 Single-Unders
- *One "Clean-and-Jerk Complex" is: 1 Deadlift, 1 Power Clean, 1 Front Squat, and 1 Shoulder-to-Overhead
- **One "Body Blaster" is: a Burpee into a Pull-Up into a Knees-to-Elbows
With a running clock, as fast as possible perform the prescribed work in the order written for 2 rounds with a partner. Only one athlete works at a time.
Advanced Option: 672 Double-Unders instead of 2,016 Single-Unders
Score is the time on the clock when the last round of Single-Unders are completed.
About the wod
Background: This memorial workout is dedicated to Cees Haak who passed away on June 1, 2016.
This workout was designed by Impact Sports Academy @impact_sports_academy (Breda, Netherlands) to commemorate Cees, who was one of their first members.
The gym mentioned that this memorial workout reflects the fact that health cannot be taken for granted. Enjoy it and perform the WOD together with friends and family. Cees had shown them, in the time he was with them, to enjoy health and the things you can and may do.
The rep scheme signifies Cees birthday, 12 August 1969, and the date when he passed, 1 June 2016.