“CAG Qualifier 17.4”
2017 CrossFit Atlas Games WOD #4
- For Time
- *Prior to 6:00, perform:
- 42/35 calorie Row
- 30 Clean-and-Jerks (135/95 lb)
- *Prior to 11:00, perform:
- 30/25 calorie Row
- 18 Clean-and-Jerks (185/125 lb)
- *Prior to 15:00, perform:
- 18/15 calorie Row
- 12 Clean-and-Jerks (225/155 lb)
- *Prior to 18:00, perform:
- 12/10 calorie Row
- 6 Clean-and-Jerks (275/185 lb)
- *Prior to 21:00, perform:
- 6/5 calorie Row
- AMRAP Clean-and-Jerks (305/205)
- *If movements are completed, proceed to the next round.
- Time cap: 20 minutes
About the wod
Background: The CrossFit Atlas Games Online Qualifier workout #4 – a couplet – was the last of four total workouts for this 2017 online qualifier event.
“In 2016 the Zoo battle management association and FTL allowed us to create the Atlas project and the Atlas games. Our goal was to be able to create an incredible experience for Canadians, one that goes above and beyond what is available to them now.
Our primary goal was always to set up the most glamorous event in Canada. Not only for the professional athletes but also for their successors and our ‘’Masters’’. Thanks to this vision we had, we could demonstrate the good can come from a CrossFit® community. We can also proudly say that many started this type of training after seeing one of our events.”