- For Time
- 40 Double-Unders
- 40 Box Step-Ups (24/20 in)
- 40 Push Presses (75/45 lb)
- 30 Double-Unders
- 30 Box Step-Ups (24/20 in)
- 30 Push Presses (75/45 lb)
- 20 Double-Unders
- 20 Box Step-Ups (24/20 in)
- 20 Push Presses (75/45 lb)
- 10 Double-Unders
- 10 Box Step-Ups (24/20 in)
- 10 Push Presses
About the wod
Bruce Gary, 51, of Bellmore was a New York City firefighter with Engine 40 on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. He was found with his medical bag outside of the south tower.
Gary was a dedicated firefighter who raised his three children alone.
"He never slept. He was always going," said his daughter Jessica Kostaris of Massapequa, who was 24 when her father was killed. Despite his busy schedule, "he was still able to be a huge part of our lives."
He even managed to be vice president of the Bellmore Little League. "He coached; he was there for whatever we needed him for," she said.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell