“Break Up/Make Up”
CrossFit Santa Fe Valentine's Day WOD
- Two Parts (with a Partner)
- Part A: "The Break Up"
- EMOM for As Long As Possible:
- 1st minute: 1 Push Press (125/85 lb) + 1 Burpee
- 2nd minute: 2 Push Presses (125/85 lb) + 2 Burpees
- 3rd minute: 3 Push Presses (125/85 lb) + 3 Burpees
- 10 minute Rest
- Part B: "The Make Up"
- 6 Rounds (alternating*) for Time of:
- 5 Squat Cleans (125/85 lb)
- 10 Pull-Ups
- 200 meter Row
- *One partner completes a round while the other performs a Max L-Sit, then rests.
Complete part A together, rest exactly 10 minutes, then start Part B together. Score each part separately.
For Part A, each minute on the minute (EMOM) both partners attempt the sequence of Push Press and Power Clean (“Death By” style), adding one rep per movement per minute…until one partner is unable to complete a round. Score is the lower of the two partners’ number of rounds and reps completed.
For Part B, partners alternate rounds (eg. one does a round while other attempts a max duration L-sit then rest). Resting partner will have one attempt to max L-sit (for time) at any point during their rest period. L-sit must be done by placing both hands on 45-lb bumper plates and lifting both feet off the floor with straight legs. Cumulative l-sit time (for both partners – all six rounds) is deducted from the overall time of Part B to determine score.
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell