Coach Creation WOD by Dan Bailey
- 2 Rounds for Reps in 40 minutes
- Tabata Curls (2x5/2.5 lb)
- Tabata Strict Presses (2x5/2.5 lb)
- Tabata Bent Over Rows (2x5/2.5 lb)
- Tabata Side Lateral Raises (2x5/2.5 lb)
- Tabata Front Lateral Raises (2x5/2.5 lb)
- During rest, hold the weight in a static position.
With 10 Tabata cycles, perform the prescribed movements in the order written. Tabata is 20-second work and 10-second rest. During the work, perform as many repetitions as possible of the movement, and during rest, hold the weight in a static position.
Score is the total number of repetitions completed before the 40-minute clock stops.
About the wod
Background: We first found “Farm Strong” by Dan Bailey @dan_bailey9 posted on his YouTube channel on May 4, 2020.
He said, “A great CLANG N BANG WORKOUT COMING TO YOU! Awesome PUMP, lactic acid flowing, and definitely something to get you all the arm gains you need.”