“Agent Billy Clardy III”
CrossFit Empire South Hero WOD
- AMRAP (in a Team of 3) in 48 minutes
- Partner A: Run 400 meters
- Partner B performs AMRAP of:
- 12 Overhead Plate Alternating Lunges (45/25 lb)
- 6 Burpees to Plate (45/25 lb)
- 19 Plate Ground-to-Overheads (45/25 lb)
- Partner C: Rest
- All partners rotate when Partner A finishes the run
- Wear a Weight Vest (20/14 lb) throughout
Partner A: Runs 400m. Partner B: Performs the 12-6-19 AMRAP until A finishes the run. Partner C: Rests until Partner A finishes the run.
When ‘A’ comes back from run, ‘A’ moves to ‘B’ (picks up where their partner left off), ‘B’ moves to ‘C’, ‘C’ moves to ‘A’. Continue this pattern for the duration of the 48-minute workout.
Score is the total number of rounds and repetitions completed of the 12-6-19 AMRAP
About the wod
This workout was created by CrossFit Empire South @crossfitempiresouth (Huntsville, Alabama, USA) and after contacting them, it was confirmed that the workout was designed by the membership of CrossFit Empire South, with the guidance of their Head Coach Katie Campbell.
In an email with WODwell, Katie told us that one of their members not only worked with Agent Clardy, but also grew up with him.
According to Katie, the weight vest represents the weight Agent Clardy carried through his career. AMRAP 48 represents his age. 12-6-19 represents the day of passing. Overhead plate alternating lunges represents how he always put others above himself.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell