British Memorial WOD
- For Time with a Running Clock
- 0:00-1:00 Rest in silence
- 1:00-2:00 7 Squat Cleans (50/35 kg)
- 2:00-3:00 7 Strict Presses (50/35 kg)
- 3:00-4:00 5 Overhead Squats (50/35 kg)
- 4:00-7:00 52 Pull-Ups
- Starting at 7:00:
- 1 mile Run
Start the workout with 1 minute of silence for those killed. Athlete has the specified amount of time to complete each block of work. Athlete must move on to the next movement at the time indicated. Once each block of work is completed, rest until the next one starts. For any reps not completed in the allotted block of time, subtract them from your time score (eg: 14:23 -6 Reps).
This workout, which we first found posted by @britishherowods on July 6, 2016, is dedicated those who lost their lives during this tragedy.