“5 Rounds For Time”
Big Dawgs Mixed Modal WOD
- 5 Rounds for Time
- 7 Power Snatches (155/105 lb)
- 7 Kipping Handstand Push-Ups
- 14 Pistols
About the wod
The test is a good determinate of how an athlete paces. Moreover, the three movements are relatively complex in nature and the reps and loading can easily determine poor from fair from excellent.
Excellent scores for males are 6-7:00 and for females are 6:30-7:30.
Fair scores for males are 7-8:00. Fair scores for females are seven and 7:30-8:30.
Poor scores for males are 8:00 plus, and poor scores for females would be 8:30 plus.
• Barbell cycling ability
• Overall battery ability
• Lack of muscle endurance development
• Lack of hip extension endurance
• Inability to self-pace
• Lack of skill development in any of the 3 areas