Mayhem Daily WOD
- AMRAP in 26 minutes
- From 0:00-12:00, AMRAP of:
- 10 Air Squats
- 10 Alternating Weighted Reverse Lunges (50/35 lb)
- 20 Air Squats
- 20 Alternating Weighted Reverse Lunges (50/35 lb)
- Continue with this pattern, adding 10 reps to each movement every round.
- Rest 2 minutes
- From 14:00-26:00, AMRAP of:
- 10 Hand Release Push-Ups
- 5 Strict Pull-Ups
- 20 Hand Release Push-Ups
- 10 Strict Pull-Ups
- Continue with this pattern, adding 10 Hand Release Push-Ups and 5 Strict Pull-Ups every round.
On a 26-minute clock, perform as many repetitions as possible (AMRAP) of the prescribed work in the order written. Rest 2 minutes after the 12-minute mark.
Score is the total number of repetitions completed before the 26-minute clock stops.
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell