- Five 2-Minute Rounds in 18 minutes
- 20 Dumbbell Box Step-Ups (2x50/35 lb, 20/16 in)
- Max Rep Dumbbell Push Presses (2x50/35 lb)
- Rest 2 minutes between rounds
On an 18-minute clock, every two minutes as many repetitions as possible (AMRAP) perform the prescribed work in the order written. Athlete must accomplish 20 Dumbbell Box Step-Ups and as many reps as possible of Dumbbell Push Presses in the remaining time of the 2-minute window. Athlete repeats the sequence for 5 rounds. Rest 2 minutes between rounds.
Score is the total number of repetitions completed before the 18-minute clock stops.
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell