- On a 15-minute running clock, for max reps:
- 5 rounds of:
- 20 seconds of deadlifts, rest 10 seconds
- 20 seconds of push-ups, rest 10 seconds
- Then, 5 rounds of squat cleans and pull-ups
- Then, 5 rounds of hang power snatches and sit-ups
- ♀ 135-lb. deadlift, 85-lb. clean, 55-lb. snatch
- ♂ 215-lb. deadlift, 125-lb. clean, 75-lb. snatch
On a 15-minute running clock, as many rounds and repetitions (AMRAP) as possible perform the prescribed work in the order written. Start with 5 rounds of 20-second deadlifts, rest 10 seconds, 20-second push-ups and rest 10 seconds. After the 5 rounds of deadlifts and push-ups, proceed with the 5 rounds of squat cleans and pull-ups. Finally, perform 5 rounds of hang power snatches and sit-ups.
Score is the total number of repetitions completed before the 15-minute clock stops.
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell