- Complete as many reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
- 1 strict pull-up, 2 push-ups, 3 squats
- 2 strict pull-ups, 4 push-ups, 6 squats
- 3 strict pull-ups, 6 push-ups, 9 squats
Start at a higher round if you think it will allow you to complete more reps in the 12 minutes—e.g., 5-10-15, then 6-12-18, then 7-14-21, etc.
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell