"12 Days of Christmas" via Mayhem Daily WOD
- For Time
- 1 Muscle-Up
- 2 Power Snatches (135/95 lb)
- 3 Overhead Squats (135/95 lb)
- 4 Bar Facing Burpees
- 5 Box Jumps (30/24 in)
- 6 Strict Handstand Push-Ups
- 7 Toes-to-Bars
- 8 Hang Dumbbell Cleans (2x50/35 lb)
- 9 Ring Dips
- 10 GHD Sit-Ups
- 11 Pull-Ups
- 12(00) meter row
Like the song the “12 Days of Christmas,” complete each exercise in ascending order then work back down to 1, adding one exercise per round. Like this: 1, then 2-1, then 3-2-1, then 4-3-2-1, etc. – all the way to 12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell