CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- EMOM For As Long As Possible
- With a running clock, every minute perform 1 lift and add 10 lb. (women increase by 5 lb.)
- Start with an empty barbell and snatch for as long as possible.
- Once you cannot snatch the weight, clean for as long as possible.
- Once you cannot clean the weight, deadlift for as long as possible.
Score is heaviest load for the snatch, clean and deadlift.
This workout contains many reps of heavy weightlifting. Intermediate athletes can complete this as prescribed. Newer athletes should ignore the clock and spend more time practicing each lift.
Snatch 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Clean 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Deadlift 1-1-1-1-1 reps
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell