“18 minute AMRAP”
Big Dawgs Mixed Modal WOD
- AMRAP in 18 minutes
- 15 Box Jump Step Downs (24/20 in)
- 12 Shoulder-to-Overheads (115/75 lb)
- 9 Toes-to-Bars
About the wod
The time frame, meanwhile, is strong as it’s more than the average time frame for tests (12 minutes). Given the test contains, head to toe contractors, hanging, squat pattern, jump pattern, muscle endurance and grip, fast lower body contractions, barbell cycling, and core endurance through spinal extension and flexion, it is one of the best indicators of overall performance in the sport and we readily see the best performers at the top of the scoreboard on this test.
When it comes to scoring, 14+ rounds or 504 + total reps is an excellent score. 12 to 14 rounds, 432 to 503 reps is a fair score, and under 12 rounds or under 431 reps is a poor score.
• Muscle endurance limiters in any of the three movements
• Lack of aerobic development
• Poor ability to self-pace through 18 minutes of work
This "18-minute AMRAP" is a variation of "Open 12.3".
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell