“18 minute AMRAP”
Big Dawgs Mixed Modal WOD
- AMRAP in 18 minutes
- 15 Box Jump Step Downs (24/20 in)
- 12 Shoulder-to-Overheads (115/75 lb)
- 9 Toes-to-Bars
About the wod
The time frame, meanwhile, is strong as it’s more than the average time frame for tests (12 minutes). Given the test contains, head to toe contractors, hanging, squat pattern, jump pattern, muscle endurance and grip, fast lower body contractions, barbell cycling, and core endurance through spinal extension and flexion, it is one of the best indicators of overall performance in the sport and we readily see the best performers at the top of the scoreboard on this test.
When it comes to scoring, 14+ rounds or 504 + total reps is an excellent score. 12 to 14 rounds, 432 to 503 reps is a fair score, and under 12 rounds or under 431 reps is a poor score.
• Muscle endurance limiters in any of the three movements
• Lack of aerobic development
• Poor ability to self-pace through 18 minutes of work
This “18-minute AMRAP” is a variation of “Open 12.3”.