"Fight Gone Bad!" via CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- 3 Rounds for Total Reps in 17 minutes
- "Fight Gone Bad"
- 1 minute of Wall-ball shots, 20-lb. ball, 10-ft. target (reps)
- 1 minute of Sumo deadlift high pulls, 75 lb. (reps)
- 1 minute of Box jumps, 20-inch box (reps)
- 1 minute of Push presses, 75 lb. (reps)
- 1 minute of Row (calories)
- Rest 1 minute between rounds
For “Fight Gone Bad” athlete performs 1 minute of work at each of the 5 stations. Move immediately to the next station after 1 minute. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. One-minute break is allowed before repeating each round. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
Most athletes should be able to stick with the interval pattern. Beginners should reduce the loading and height of the box. Intermediate athletes can handle the prescribed loading in this workout.
Men: 10-lb. ball to 9-ft., 45-lb. SDHP and press, 15-in. box
Women: 6-lb. ball to 9-ft., 35-lb. SDHP and press, 12-in. box