- EMOM For As Long As Possible
- With a running clock, every minute perform 1 lift and add 10 lb.
- Start with an empty barbell and snatch for as long as possible.
- Once you cannot snatch the weight, clean for as long as possible.
- Once you cannot clean the weight, deadlift for as long as possible.
- Record heaviest load for the snatch, clean and deadlift.
Score is heaviest load for the snatch, clean and deadlift.
This workout contains many reps of heavy weightlifting. Intermediate athletes can complete this as prescribed. Newer athletes should ignore the clock and spend more time practicing each lift.
Snatch 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Clean 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Deadlift 1-1-1-1-1 reps
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell