- 10 rounds on the C2 rower
- Pull a sub-1:25/500-m pace for as long as possible
- Rest 3 minutes
- Scale pace as needed so that first interval can be maintained for approximately 1 minute.
The goal is to pull a fast pace and and generate high power output for a short period, with a moderate amount of rest to follow. Adjust the target pace so you have to work to stay under that number, and aim for intervals of at least 30-40 seconds in the later rounds.
10 rounds on the C2 rower of:
Pull a sub-1:45/500-m pace for as long as possible
Rest 3 minutes
5 rounds on the C2 rower of:
Pull a sub-2:00/500-m pace for as long as possible
Rest 3 minutes
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell