- Sit up 30-25-20,reps
- Tabata Squats
- Sit up 30-25-20, reps
- 1. It's time for a good number of our athletes to complete 20 squats
- (full range - of course - the only one's we count)
- in each of eight twenty second intervals.
- 2. Rest as desired between Sit-ups and Tabata Squats.
- "Stick to the basics and when you feel you've mastered them it's time
- to start all over again, begin anew - again with the basics -
- this time paying closer attention."
- - Greg Glassman
- Here's Google's search for Tabata Intervals. Study up on this potent interval. Devastatingly efficient! http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tabata+interval
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell