CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- Can you perform this sequence every minute on the minute for thirty minutes?
- Straight arm, straight body, straight leg pull to inverted hang on pull-up bar.
- Lower to normal hang and perform 1 pull-up.
- Lower to hang and pull knees to elbows.
- Drop and perform 7 squats.
- Drop to floor and perform three push-ups.
- 1. Count total circuits completed within thirty minutes.
- 2. Straight-straight-straight pull to inverted hang is tough curl up enough
- to more readily pull to inverted hang then extend the body and lower back
- to normal hang "straightened out."
- 3. Incidentally, this is a whole body workout of immense practicality.