CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- Can you perform this sequence every minute on the minute for thirty minutes?
- Straight arm, straight body, straight leg pull to inverted hang on pull-up bar.
- Lower to normal hang and perform 1 pull-up.
- Lower to hang and pull knees to elbows.
- Drop and perform 7 squats.
- Drop to floor and perform three push-ups.
- 1. Count total circuits completed within thirty minutes.
- 2. Straight-straight-straight pull to inverted hang is tough curl up enough
- to more readily pull to inverted hang then extend the body and lower back
- to normal hang "straightened out."
- 3. Incidentally, this is a whole body workout of immense practicality.
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell