CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- For time:
- 50 Push-ups
- 50 Pull-ups
- 75 Sit-ups
- 75 Kettlebell Swings, 1 "pood" kettlebell (16kg)
- 150 Air Squats
- Perform in any order. The idea is to perform each in as
- few sets as possible. All of the reps from each exercise do not have
- to be completed before starting some from another exercise.
- Keep track of the reps and tally the total sets to completion.
- Note time to completion. Final score is total number of sets
- multiplied by time in minutes to completion.
- 1. One possible approach is to perform a near max set of push-ups,
- go on to the pull-ups, do the same with the sit-ups, etc. After the squats,
- go back to the push-ups and run through the list again finishing as much
- as you can at each exercise.
- 2. Seven sets total in ten minutes for a "70" is an excellent score!