- For time:
- 50 Push-ups
- 50 Pull-ups
- 75 Sit-ups
- 75 Kettlebell Swings, 1 "pood" kettlebell (16kg)
- 150 Air Squats
- Perform in any order. The idea is to perform each in as
- few sets as possible. All of the reps from each exercise do not have
- to be completed before starting some from another exercise.
- Keep track of the reps and tally the total sets to completion.
- Note time to completion. Final score is total number of sets
- multiplied by time in minutes to completion.
- 1. One possible approach is to perform a near max set of push-ups,
- go on to the pull-ups, do the same with the sit-ups, etc. After the squats,
- go back to the push-ups and run through the list again finishing as much
- as you can at each exercise.
- 2. Seven sets total in ten minutes for a "70" is an excellent score!
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell