CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- On the rower how long can you keep your average 500-meter pace at 2:00 or below?
- 1) Turn the rower on and scroll until average 500-meter pace is showing in bottom window.
- 2) Take a minute or so to drive the average under 2:00 and stay down there as long as you can.
- 3) Note the time at which you show 2:01 or higher.
- 4) Twenty minutes is good. Thirty is great.
- 5) If you absolutely can't get your hands on a C2 Rower, run, bike, or swim for 20 hard minutes.
- 6) If you fail in less than 8 minutes do two attempts.
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell