CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- On the rower how long can you keep your average 500-meter pace at 2:00 or below?
- 1) Turn the rower on and scroll until average 500-meter pace is showing in bottom window.
- 2) Take a minute or so to drive the average under 2:00 and stay down there as long as you can.
- 3) Note the time at which you show 2:01 or higher.
- 4) Twenty minutes is good. Thirty is great.
- 5) If you absolutely can't get your hands on a C2 Rower, run, bike, or swim for 20 hard minutes.
- 6) If you fail in less than 8 minutes do two attempts.