CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- 5 Sets of pull-ups. Fast-slow-fast-slow-fast.
- The fast ones are fast and sloppy; the slow ones are excruciatingly perfect.
- This is, of course, high rep and low rep, alternating.
- The following circuit contains three elements and is a powerful whole body workout.
- Each element is 45 seconds with a fifteen second rotation
- (not one second more or you start over).
- Make five rotations. That's exactly fifteen minutes.
- If you don't know the elements you haven't been paying attention.
- (It's partly our fault; we're working on a page of descriptions and illustrations.)
- Email us for details if you can't find them off of the archived routines and links.
- "Wall Ball"
- Hollow Rock
- Romanian Deadlift/Upright Row combo movement