CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- 5 Sets of pull-ups. Fast-slow-fast-slow-fast.
- The fast ones are fast and sloppy; the slow ones are excruciatingly perfect.
- This is, of course, high rep and low rep, alternating.
- The following circuit contains three elements and is a powerful whole body workout.
- Each element is 45 seconds with a fifteen second rotation
- (not one second more or you start over).
- Make five rotations. That's exactly fifteen minutes.
- If you don't know the elements you haven't been paying attention.
- (It's partly our fault; we're working on a page of descriptions and illustrations.)
- Email us for details if you can't find them off of the archived routines and links.
- "Wall Ball"
- Hollow Rock
- Romanian Deadlift/Upright Row combo movement
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell