CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- Warm-up with five minutes of cardio, a single set each of sit-up,
- back extension, air squat, pull-up, push-up, and finally stretch.
- (This is the default CrossFit warm-up. Remember it, please.)
- Complete your warm-up with each of the following using comfortable loads.
- Deadlift, 1 set, 10 reps
- Power Clean, 1 set, 10 reps
- Front Squat, 1 set, 10 reps
- Push Press, 1 set, 10 reps
- Go heavy:
- Clean and Jerk, 5 sets, 5,3,2,1,1 reps
- Snatch, 5 sets, 5,3,2,1,1 reps
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell