- On Monday we worked gymnastics/calisthenic movements, on Tuesday we worked
- metabolic conditioning with a short, middle, and long distance effort, Wednesday we
- worked through some of the classics of weightlifting and weight training. Today we
- are taking a day of active rest. If you’ve performed to expectation you’ll welcome the
- break. If you know our methods, you'll make an intelligent inference about tomorrow (hint).
- The idea here is to engage in some sport or activity at intensity above recreational while
- being below our regular training intensity. Don't count your primary sport! This is a
- cross-training opportunity. Step outside your normal bounds. Below are some suggestions.
- Bicycle Hill Climb
- Hoops! (Basketball)
- Mountain Hike
- Surf Paddle
- Handball or racquetball
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell