CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- On Monday we worked gymnastics/calisthenic movements, on Tuesday we worked
- metabolic conditioning with a short, middle, and long distance effort, Wednesday we
- worked through some of the classics of weightlifting and weight training. Today we
- are taking a day of active rest. If you’ve performed to expectation you’ll welcome the
- break. If you know our methods, you'll make an intelligent inference about tomorrow (hint).
- The idea here is to engage in some sport or activity at intensity above recreational while
- being below our regular training intensity. Don't count your primary sport! This is a
- cross-training opportunity. Step outside your normal bounds. Below are some suggestions.
- Bicycle Hill Climb
- Hoops! (Basketball)
- Mountain Hike
- Surf Paddle
- Handball or racquetball