- AMRAP (with a Partner) in 31 minutes
- 31 Burpees
- 31 Double-Unders
- 31 Deadlifts (45/30 kg)
- 31 Push-Ups
- 31 Box Jumps (24/20 in)
- 31 Hang Power Cleans (45/30 kg)
- 31 Air Squats
- 31 Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 31 Shoulder-to-Overheads (45/30 kg)
- 31 AbMat Sit-Ups
- 31 calorie Row
- 31 Wall Ball Shots (9/6 kg)
About the wod
Garry, an English professional rugby league footballer and farmer, was, along with his wife, Ros, and 2 boys, Cameron and Flynn, a member of CrossFit CA22 (Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom). The box held a memorial workout for Garry.
Ros and Cameron, who often work out together, opted for a Partner WOD. The 31 minutes represent Garry's age when he died. The 12 movements represent each of the people who lost their lives in the shooting.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell